This primary material is excerpted from the 89-page original document available on the United States Sentencing Commission Web site at http://www.ussc.gov. The document includes demographic and sentence-length data for child pornography production offenders and child pornography possession offenders, as well as information on average extent of reduction below the bottom of the applicable guideline range for child pornography production and possession offenses. The document also highlights the Sentencing Commission's recommendations to Congress regarding statutory changes, including the development of a "more robust substantive appellate review."
- U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- child pornography production
- child pornography possession
- federal sentencing
- © 2011 Vera Institute of Justice